The Parish Office and the Vicar's meeting room are located in the Parish Centre.
The Centre is available for hire and is often used for book launches, family celebrations, refreshments after funerals, diocesan meetings and retreats.
There is limited parking or a secure outdoors area for children, a well equipped kitchen, plenty of tables and chairs, DVD and video and catering if required.
The Divine Catering team provides high quality services for anniversaries, 'special' birthdays, funerals, book launches or for whatever event you require catering.
In 1929 the land and shop adjacent to St Andrew's was purchased and the shop converted into a Parish Hall. During the war years, the hall was used extensively by the Red Cross, the Civil Defence, the Home Guard, the Military Authorities, and for entertaining the American troops stationed at Judgeford and at Pauatahanui. A page of a ledger for St Andrew's shows 31 different organisations hiring the hall during 1944. For nearly two years in the early 1970s the hall was rented out to the Post Office while the new Post Office was being built further along Steyne Avenue.
During the 1990s the piles began to sag and maintaining the hall became increasingly difficult. A decision was made to demolish the hall and replace it with a purpose-built Parish Centre incorporating a meeting room for the Vicar, and the office. The effort of the "Teamwork Makes the Dream Work" team, hard work by all the people in the Parish, and part of the proceeds of the sale of land at St Alban's culminated in the dedication of the Parish Centre on 26 September 2004.
"St Andrew's Square" is an ideal place for pancake racing on Shrove Tuesday, the Harvest Fair, or sitting in the sun with a coffee.